Emirates Assessment Day's in India

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines Emirates Emirates Assessment Day's in India

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by YuliaSmir YuliaSmir 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Has anyone been selected for an invitation-only Assessment Day in India?  Three events are taking place in June and there may be more to follow.  Perhaps this even means an event might take place in the Philippines before long?!

Emirates assessment day's in India

Attachments:
    Ashmita
    Ashmita
    Participant

I called up the respective agency but then they said they got no information as of now..

Pinky
    Pinky
    Participant

Hi as i would tell something’s regarding interview with Emirates.  As Emirates is having interviews in india this July 2019 even they had on april and May 2019, as per Emirates they have mention that candidates have to send our CV and photos to the mail id of frankfinn insitutie  and they will call us for the screening , so there are lot candidites  who are experince  as a cabin  crew for years, when they go for screening they tell to waiting for the invite to go for interview for the venue, as per mine and my anorher frnd experince when I went for screening as I m also experienced cabin crew she did my screening in cochin and when she took my height she wrote 160cm when i am 162cm , for weghit when i am 60 she wrote as 65 is unfair and I asked her why she didn’t reply anything and she told  screening is done, and again one of my frnd went for screening in Bombay the same they did to ..they happ Nd to write wrong weight and heights and the never send and invitation mails to any of the experienced cabin crew. As frankfinn have done not only to us to many experienced candidates non experienced.  And the only send frankfinn students for Emirates interivew. As there so many ppl wants report directly about this issues.there are so many candidates want to inform about this issues to come to dxb to the headquarters  and inform to you…we also need a chance we also have life. But frankfinn ppl realy makeing us fool regrading…I am here by talking for all those candidates they showed this rude phases . Frankfinn only sending there students and rest of us we go to screening but they give us lot of fake news . This is not fair  frankfinn is fooling all those who are non frankfinn students.

And I need it to be reached Emirates.
    I am awaiting for your reply.
    Thank you
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    YuliaSmir
    YuliaSmir
    Participant

Hey Pinky,

i was planning to go and try.

I am from Ukraine, but i not in my country now

sooooo its really shoked me a lot

When did you try to pass ? I mean in June or May?

I dunno, shall i try. Or better to come to my country

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.