Etihad is hiring new cabin crew again!

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines Etihad Airways Etihad is hiring new cabin crew again!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Khaledamira Khaledamira 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Etihad reopened its cabin crew recruitment process yesterday!

It’s not known how long the application window will remain open or how many crew the airline will be looking to hire.  Training courses are likely to start in 2019.  But there’s a twist – candidates who were “on hold” have now been told they’ll have to reapply for the job they were already offered.

http://bit.ly/2NV9Kxo

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Asadkhan
    Asad
    Participant

Hello Friend

I submitted my application for Etihad on 2nd Oct.  after I received an email they will review my application and inform me shortly in an email. my Question is how long should I wait to get their response ?

sunny
    Saeed Ahmed
    Participant

Hi Assad,
    Its saeed from Pakistan.I also submitted my application but didn’t receive any reply.so can you please told me after how long time you received response from them.And i read on their official website that this jobs may b entertained early in 2019.
    Regards:Saeed

Amelie
    Amelie
    Participant

Mateusz do you perhaps have any new updates about Etihad and why no one has heard anything since October 1st?

I applied and so did my friends and no one has heard anything. Do anyone know what is going on?

Peter
    Peter
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Same here, I applied on 1st of October and still no reply of any kind.

Does anyone have any updates?

Thanks, guys.

monix
    Mo
    Participant

Hi guys!

I applied and wanted an interview in Spain. I got a rejection email a month later.

I noticed that only people who would like to have an interview in the UAE have been invited.

Good luck!

New Assessment Day’s being held in London, Manchester and Dublin in January 2019:

• Manchester: 22nd January
    • London: 25th January
    • Dublin: 28th January

https://www.paddleyourownkanoo.com/2019/01/09/etihad-holding-cabin-crew-recruitment-events-in-london-manchester-and-dublin-in-january-2019/

Khaledamira
    Khaledamira
    Participant

Hi.every body

I want to join to Etihad cabain crew,please

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.