No call after a long time with joining formalities in progress Emirates

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines Emirates No call after a long time with joining formalities in progress Emirates

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by echoromeoo Eren 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bacherryable
    Bacherryable
    Participant

Hello everybody!
    After my final interview my application status has changed in Joining formalities in progress on 30/08/07. That day I have lost the call, that I supposed to be the “Golden call” as the number was the same of a boy that I have met that was called one hour before. By the way after all this time they haven’t call me again, and I’m so worried because usually they try again just a few days later. I also try to send an email and I spoke with a girl that said “oh OK you have lost the call.. I will say that to my boss”, but I’m still waiting, and I immagine that something went wrong! I read many topics and this never happened, and all the guys that answer to the call and have my same status are doing already all the medical process!

What can I do? Thank you!

The recruitment team are dealing with a huge number of candidates at the moment so it’s probably no surprise you haven’t had a call back yet.  Have you managed to send an email?  They should eventually get back to this but it may take a little time.

Keep us updated!

echoromeoo
    Eren
    Participant

Hey there!

As well signified on the official EK group careers , it takes 2-6 weeks to get the golden call within the day you interviewed.So take your time and be prepared 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.