Website error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Moderator Mateusz Maszczynski 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    yonki32
    yonki32
    Participant

Greetings. Sorry for bothering you (I don´t know if this is the appropiate thread), I was trying to make one of your English fluency test but when I finally complete it and submit this I got a message that says:
    “We faced problems while connecting to the server or receiving data from the server. Please wait a few seconds and try again. If the problem persits, then check your internet connectivity. If all other sites open fine, then please contact the administrator of this site with the following information:
    TextStatus: error
    HTTP error: undefined”
    So here I am. I will wait your response, thanks.

I attach a screenshoot of the error.

Attachments:

Hi there,

I’m pleased to let you know that all of the practice tests are now fully functional again.  Apologies for the inconvenience!

Best Regards, Matt

Reni
    Reni
    Participant

Luckily I found this forum. Ok, I straight to the point. When I tried to do the English test, I fault to submit my test. I had tried so many times but website Error. Could someone help to fix this problem?  I do really appreciate, Thank you.

Hi there Reni,

We’ve just tested the tests and found them to be working as expected.  Can you provide some more details?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.